Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add infotype in infoset

Bhaskar_Tripath
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can we add a new infotype in an infotype? I have a requirement to add IT0140 in some infoset.

Regards,

Bhaskar Tripathi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enter into Infoset Change mode via SQ02. Use the menu option Edit-->Change Infotype Selection; In the pop-up window expand 'Futher Infotypes' folder & select the custom infotype from the list.

maintain relevant entries in table:

T777I (Infotypesper object type) through SM31.

or follow below steps:

Enter the transaction code PPCI

Enter a four digit infotype number (9nnn) and an infotype name.

Select Field Infotype

Choose Infotype Create.

Choose Check environment to maintain the required entry in table T777I (Infotypes per object type).

Choose the Entry 'T777I' under the list of 'Table Entries' (This list is produced when you choose 'Check' on the First screen of the Transaction PPCI.

Press the 'Change' button and you will be taken to the 'Maintain Table Views' Transaction (SM30).

Press the Maintain button.

From the list of Infotypes locate the custom infotype created and select the entry for that.

Click on the 'Time Constraint' folder appearing on the left hand corner of the screen.

The screen for Change View Time Constraint would appear.

In the object type field put in: O,P,S whatever is relevant to your requirement.Also add the time constraint.

Save it and double click on the 'Infotypes per object type' folder (on the left hand side again).

Create a new entry here for your infotype and save it.

Come back to the Transaction PPCI and you are all set.

Thanks,

Sree

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you are looking to add a new infotype to the Infogroup. You can add the new infotype from SPRO. Goto Personnel Management -> Personnel Administration -> Customizing Procedures -> Actions -> Define Infofroups. Execute and select Infogroup and add the infotype in the group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enter into Infoset Change mode via SQ02. Use the menu option Edit-->Change Infotype Selection; In the pop-up window expand 'Futher Infotypes' folder & select the custom infotype from the list.

maintain relevant entries in table:

T777I (Infotypesper object type) through SM31.

or follow below steps:

Enter the transaction code PPCI

Enter a four digit infotype number (9nnn) and an infotype name.

Select Field Infotype

Choose Infotype Create.

Choose Check environment to maintain the required entry in table T777I (Infotypes per object type).

Choose the Entry 'T777I' under the list of 'Table Entries' (This list is produced when you choose 'Check' on the First screen of the Transaction PPCI.

Press the 'Change' button and you will be taken to the 'Maintain Table Views' Transaction (SM30).

Press the Maintain button.

From the list of Infotypes locate the custom infotype created and select the entry for that.

Click on the 'Time Constraint' folder appearing on the left hand corner of the screen.

The screen for Change View Time Constraint would appear.

In the object type field put in: O,P,S whatever is relevant to your requirement.Also add the time constraint.

Save it and double click on the 'Infotypes per object type' folder (on the left hand side again).

Create a new entry here for your infotype and save it.

Come back to the Transaction PPCI and you are all set.

Thanks,

Sree

Bhaskar_Tripath
Participant
0 Kudos

Thnx Shree