cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure Conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am new procing procedure, just studing now, i got the basic things how system searching for it. but one thing i want to know.

The condition types i added in Purchase info record, these condition types also found it in calcuation schema(i copied std one)

So can any one please tell me conditions maintained in Info record and also where we can maintain in PO also. How it works.. please tell me..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

the conditions u have maintained in inforecord is only for values for perticular condition

u can change them in condition tab of purchase order also u can add other conditions which u have not included in inforecord

refer following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_di46c2/helpdata/EN/dd/5616a5545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

regards

kunal

award if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually You find a field called Secondary pricing procedure in Condition type (PB00) customization. Here you will give a procedure (say RM0002) in PB00 Condition type. That means in Info record you can take all condition types in procedure RM0002. In PO as you know all conditions of main/primary procedure (say RM0000).

i.e. for PO Primary procedure RM0000 and for Info record Secondary pricing procedure RM0002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnks you very much guru,

again one thing, we are assigning the schema eg.ZM0001 to STD PO or STO but that i did for domestic vendor but now i need another schema for import material how can i assign it to the STO PO.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Assign the Schema group in the Vendor master>Purchasing data

For import vendor ,in the vendor master you assign the schema group you have created for import purpose

ie in the background you have to assign the particular schema group and schema group purchaing org to the appropriate pricing procedure which you have cretaed for imports purpose

Regards

Amuthan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When you maintain the conditions in the Info record those are the vendor and material specific conditions. So as against the said material if you raise the Purchase order the system shall automatically pick up the conditions from the inforecord and apply.

For pricing procedure conditions you apply them on a generic terms that is they can be maintained in a single pricing procedure and you can calculate the net amount after considering the taxes. The same pricing procedure can be adopted for different vendors by assigning a common schema group to all the vendors and assigning all the vendors to the same Purchasing organisation.

So the sad Pricing can be adopted in the PO by properly assigning it to the vendors with the respective schemas.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Prasanna

Award pls if helpful