cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexible Planning

0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

In SOP I want to map a scenerio where in I have created my own infostucture as S999 with required key figures.When I am trying to create plan with inactive version using the newly created infostructure the values are not being saved but the message is displayed as 'Plan saved under version xxx' during saving.I am not able to proceed furthur coz of this error.What could be the possible reason for this error.kindly guide me through so that I can create plan with active version and then transfer this to demand.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

What is the message number?

You need to convert paln to active version:

LOGISTICS--> PRODUCTION --> SOP --> PLANNING --> FLEXIBLE PLANNING --> PLANNING --> VERSION MANAGEMENT --> MC8V - COPY

Transfer to Demand management:

LOGISTICS--> PRODUCTION --> SOP --> PLANNING --> FLEXIBLE PLANNING --> Enviroment --> MC90-Transfer material to Demand Management

When you create the planning type MC8A you will get a pop up for the information structure there you need to give S999.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar,

Thanks for your reply .But my issue is the values against key figures are not being saved during creation of plan.When I am trying to see the inactive version plan in display mode I am not able to see the entered values.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Where you are checking the value for inactive version?

Procedure of Flexible Planning:

1) Create Info structute MC21

2) Maintain Planning Parametes MC7F

3) Create Planning Type MC8A

4) Create Flexible Planning MC93

5) Copy to active version MC8V

6) Transfer to Demand managemet

5) Create Std SOP Planning -MC

6) Transfer to DM from change mode of Flex Plann with active version MC94

If you want use the flexible planning info like SIS in std sop

after the 4th step of above it will be like

5) MC87 std sop there Sales data from SIS it will ask for info str and version then you

can get it automatically then the std steps like

6) Copy to Active Version MC78

7) Transfer to Demand Mangement MC74.

Hope it is clear to you now.

Regards

R.Brahmankar