cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

costinng release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

1) in standard cost estimate ck11n, it shows next month 1st datd, what is the reason for this.

2) can we run costing run twice a month in ck24

3) what is the importance of dates in ck24?

can u eaxplain please

raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since rest all of the questions are answered, i shall reply to "can we run costing run twice a month".

Yes, Standard Cost Estimate once released, can be reversed through tcode CKR1, & then the process of CK40N can be undertaken again.

I hope this answers one of the questions.

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, 1) The cost estimate shall be released next month even though the cost is estimated in the current month. This is controlled by the date control in the costing variant. 2) Through CK24, we mark and release the cost estimate. This marking and releasing can be undertaken only once. 3)The dates in the cost estimate indicate the validity of the cost estimate. CK24 can be done during the validity of the cost estimate. Trust this helps much! Cheers!

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

CK11N is the standard cost estimate. The purpose of this one estimate the Future and current period price. suppose u r mfg one product like exam pen. ok u create BOM for each material and give the moving avg price for each one. and all the bom are club in to one fg. then u estimate the standard cost . system can estimate based on cost sheet defined and routing process specify the activity types and labour hours and testing hours etc... so u run the Ck11n.

Ck24 is the marking purpose, it means, once u estimate the standard cost. it will appear in the mm03 under costing tab. but when ever u marking and release the particular fg . it will update in mm03.

You combinely do all the things in ck40n.

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R Brahmankar,

thanqu for ur quick replay. earlier u told like this once u estimate the standard cost. it will appear in the mm03 under costing tab

as per as my knowledge after marking and releasing only material price updated in costing tab.

please correct me if i m worng.

thanku

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Your understanding is correct.

Thanks,

Santosh