cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebConsole Login Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I have created a user in (WebAS ABAP) called mobile and have assigned <b>SAP_J2EE_ADMIN</b> Role to it.

But while trying to login from J2EE WEBConsole with the user ID mobile, there is a message that User ID not found.

Please let me know if there is any other settings needs to be done.

Thanks

Satya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

See whether user has been locked or not.

For doing it see the following link from help.sap.com

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/70/9be23d44d48e5be10000000a114084/content.htm

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Maheswaran.B

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the reply. But I am able to login to SAP ABAP system with same user ID and Password but while connecting to web console only it is saying User name and Password is incorrect. I have tried with changed password as well. but still getting the same problem.

thanks

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Satya,

> you are able to login into ABAP.

Open up Visual Admin. Check the username in the <b>Security Node-> User management Tab for the Server</b>. (not sure of the Tab's name. Just check it out, you will find it) this one and ABAP su01 transaction are connected. what ever user you create there should reflect here. you can make your changes here also.

Try to check the users and roles here in this tab. and login again!

Regards

Arunkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already assigned SAP_ALL Profile to my MI admin User. But still I am not able to login to web console.

The exact message is "UserName and Password is incorrect"

Is there any settings needs to be done in the J2ee stack of webAS?

Thanks

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the password. In ABAP, the Password is case insensitive but thats not the case with browser.. SAP_ALL profile is good enough to login.

now, to change the password, go to Transaction SU01, type user name and there is an icon to change the password. after changing, this will be initial password. now login using that user again and change the password from initial one.

this should do.. keep me posted with the updates.

Regards

arun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello satyabrata,

i think the SAP_J2EE_ADMIN role has no MI administration

authorization by default. you have to add authorization

object S_TCODE with field TCD and value SMOMO for display

access to data from the MI Web Console.

regards

jo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satyabrata,

the nescessary authorisation objects for MI are mentionend in the following link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/8d/5c9b3e7f1ac414e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/25/33533dc1c0b60fe10000000a114084/content.htm

I don't know if Role SAP_J2EE_ADMIN contains the S_RFC and S_ME_SYNC objects. To be sure that it is no authority problem please assign Profile SAP_ALL for first tests to your MI-Admin user

Regards

Frank