cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ASAP,

Can any body plz let me know how to UPDATE Used PO,?

I tried to UPDATE PO using Pricing UPDATE which System is not allowing me to do so.

If any Exit is require to update PO , plz let me know?

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used the MEMASSPO tcode to update my old PO.

you guys can use this T-code to update your PO with resepct to many parameters.

MAnoj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ASAP,

THis is PO PRicing UPDATE Issue.

PO for Import was created in July, In month of August some changes happen in Ipmort Pricing procedure.

In Oct. MIRO for Planned Del. Cost been created, after that GR.Later on Account people realized that one component of PO has been posted incorrectly in MIRO.

Then they reverse GR, Invoive Receipt. Now status of PO is Open. When they tried to Post invoice Receipt, one component of PO is again posting incorrectly.

That is PO has to be update with respect to changes in Pricing procedure. when I tried to update pricing in PO using UPDATE button, system is not allowing me to do so and throwing the following error;

New pricing is no longer possible

Message no. V1227

Diagnosis

Pricing cannot be carried out again due to the processing status of transaction.

System Response

The system does not allow pricing to be carried out anew.

plz help me to resolve this error.

Thanks & Resolve

Manoj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As the Purchase order history has been created for the PO i.e GR & IR done ( Reversed) the sytem will not allow you to update the rpicing . at the most you can change only the Basic Process Component.

remdy for this would be creating anew line item in the PO, flagging the Previous line for deletion

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Thanks for your early reply, I have planned to use the same concept which you suggested like creation of new line item & flag old one with delete.

I am looking for any onther option using which I can update existing PO pricing.

Please if you have any alternate let me know.

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am looking for any option using which I can update existing PO pricing.

Can I use MEMASSPO to update my PO Pricing?

Please if you have any alternate let me know.

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Singh