cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personnel Actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir/Mam

I am running more than one action for a particular employee on a particular day.

Can you please tell me if there is any settings in spro so that i can specify which action type should be stored, that is, which should be kept, for an employee per day if more than one personnel action was run for the employee on the same day.

Regards

Harshvardhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harshvardhan,

Did you try this one or not?

Go to SPRO > Personnel Management > Personnel Administration > Customizing Procedures > Actions > Setup Personnel Actions > Activation 'Additional Actions'

What is it showing?

~Kumar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto Personal administration->customizing procedure->Activation additional actions. There give the personal no. which you want to run multiple actions and excute.

Then come to "personal actions" check under u302 to which you want to run the actions.

Now you can run the actions, if any problem come let me know.

Regards

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the infotype 0302 additional actions

and also tick all the actions in T529A set up personnel actions table

Former Member
0 Kudos

When more than 1 action is performed on an employee on a single day then IT0000 will hold only the latest action performed for that day because of the Time Constraint defined on it.

Since time constaint is not allowing you are not able to perform more than one action for an employee. For that there is a procedure that is Additional actions IT0302.

Whereas, IT0302 will store a record for each action performed on a single day i.e., it can store multiple actions performed on an employee on a single day.

If you go PM->PA->Customizing Procedures->Additional actions.

There you have to give that particular personnel number and activate it. then it will allow you to perform more than one action on a particualr day

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I went according to the path given by you but when i am giving my personnel number and clicking on execute button the system displays a log saying

" Per No 5389 Error while creating IT 0302

What should i do in this case?

Regards

Harshvardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am not aware if any such setting exists but the following information might help.

there are 2 infotypes which store Personnel Actions data. IT0000 as well as IT0302 will store the details of Action performed on an employee.

When more than 1 action is performed on an employee on a single day then IT0000 will hold only the latest action performed for that day because of the Time Constraint defined on it.

Whereas, IT0302 will store a record for each action performed on a single day i.e., it can store multiple actions performed on an employee on a single day.