SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-Retail:Definitions and Assignments in IS-Retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody explain me what are the "Definitions" that we do in IS-Retail and what are the "Assignments" that we do in IS-Retail just like we do in R/3.I want complete "Definitions" and complete "Assignments" in Retail.Reply sooon

Thanks

mahi

3 REPLIES 3

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahi,

Specify your question very Cleary to get right reply from community.

For examples (a) Site profiles are assigned to Account (Vendor and Customer) groups (b) Purchase Organization assignment to Site

Bye,

Muralidhara

0 Kudos

Hi All,

My question is clear what are the "definitions" that we have to do like define company,Company code,sales organisation,sales office,sales group,............and what are the "assignments" that we have to do like assign company code to company,assign sales org to companycode,assing sales office to sales area...............like this. what are the "definitions" and "assignments" that are there in IS-Retail project.I want the complete "definitions and assignments" which we do in IMG>enterprise Struture>Definitions

IMG>enterprise struture>Assignments for an IS-Retail project.

Hope it is clear now.

Reply soooon

Thanks

Mahi

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody help me by answering my question.My question is clear what are the "definitions" that we have to do like define company,Company code,sales organisation,sales office,sales group,............and what are the "assignments" that we have to do like assign company code to company,assign sales org to companycode,assing sales office to sales area...............like this. what are the "definitions" and "assignments" that are there in IS-Retail project.I want the complete "definitions and assignments" which we do in IMG>enterprise Struture>Definitions

IMG>enterprise struture>Assignments for an IS-Retail project.

Hope it is clear now.

Reply soooon

Thanks

Mahi