cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONVERSION_EXIT_PERI6_INPUT CALMONTH

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts

Error 'Enter period in the format __.YYYY...' at conversion exit CONVERSION_EXIT_PERI6_INPUT (field CALMONTH record 1417, value AA

the following error mesg is displaying while loading data through flat file.

Regards

anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The field input for this Infoobject must be in MMYYYY format. ie 102008 for Oct 2008.

No other char is allowed between them like 10.2008 or 10,2008.

one more thging when u r loading Sep 2008 data make sure it is like 092008 not 92008.

REDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for u r reply i know that we have to maintain in excell 092009 not as 92008 but there are 4000 records are there and once u did this if u clode and reopen that zero's is going can u tell me how to convert using any routones in the bw.,

regards

anand

Former Member

I faced the similar issue, saving the values as 092009, and it stores as 92008... so i used '092008 = stored as text and saved the file . And i was able to load as expected

If there is a routine please share how to load even if values are 92008 in excel

Thanks

arun

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Calmonth corresponding field in flat file should be of

MM.YYYY format.

Make changes in the flat file.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

please check the PSA table for the load, for record number 1147, as i guess you might be getting a non numeric value 'AA' for that record which is getting mapped to the ocalnonth field. if so then please rectify the errenous record.

Regards,

Umesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

give the date format in correct format in the flat(csv)file..