cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding error in payroll simulation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

when iam doing payroll simulation to one personal number, iam able to view remuneration statement with exact fugures, along with that one more similar remuneration statement is getting generated with blank.

this is happenning only for this number.

can anybody help me out to solve this issue.

regards,

pavana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member214675
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to pe51,in that header details it will ask for an option to show on each page or last page or front page,in the single field .

So for header details what u give is choose FP,instead of EP.So it will display only on front page.

Regards,

Prince Elvis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Prince i dont think that is the problem

Hi pavavan

You please run the payroll for one month. As you are running for three months. you won't see this problem.

this is just because of the retro only.

I have done it earlier. today i dont hv access to system that is the reason i am not able to tell the exact field positively i will tell you tommorow

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Adi,

thanks a lot for your response.

can you please post tomarow with modifications to be done,

thank you.

regards, pavana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pavana,

This is just because of that today i dont hv access to SAP system that is the reason i am not able to give you exact field name but

Please go to remuneration statement selection screen PC00_M40_CEDT (if it is indian payroll)

there you will have two payroll areas in selection screen.

After second payroll roll area selection there will some selections fields i think that is second selection field we need to choose alphabet A or B something like that

plase use search help there and find out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

i have tried your solution , but iam still getting the same blank payslip along with fille dsimilar payslip.

regards,

pavana

Former Member
0 Kudos

prince genrally it wont show anything No wagetypes nothing

Genrally it will happen

For Example

If you hire a person on Feb 08 and you didn' t run the payroll for the Feb month and running for the month of March or April this kind of problem will come.

Regards

Sreenu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi adi,

how can i solve this error?

regards,

pavana

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi adi,

payroll had been run for alst three months, and revision is goig to take place this run.

regards,

pavana

Former Member
0 Kudos

check for that person if there are any retro runs

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sameer,

this month we have considered retro run.

and we have already run payroll to this employee for alst three months.

regards,

pavana

former_member214675
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

In 2 nd payslip slip it is generated what r things which is visible.If u say little bit clearly.

Regards,

Prince Elvis

Former Member
0 Kudos

pc_m40_cedt

some option will be there

form those options you need select that you want to see only current month payslip

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi adi,

iam able to generate payslip seperately for one period , but same payslip for the same period with blank is coming along with filled one.

regards,

pavana