cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub-contract B/W comny code to cmpny code..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Can anybody explain me about compant code to company code sub-contracting process..

what are the documents ll be generated during this process.

please explain me with example .

Thanks

sap-mm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.Create a vendor for the company code of receiving plant, using account group :0007 using T-Code XK01.

2. Assign this vendor to Delivering plant

Go to XK02 >Purchasing view>Extras>Add. Purchasing data>Plant

3. Create internal customer with the sales area of the vendor. Go To XD01

4. In Pricing procedure determination relevant to STO, assign document Pricing Procedure and customer pricing procedure appropriate for STO to get the pricing in the invoice.

5. Maintain condition records for the relevant pricing condition.

6. Some more setting for STO: Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO> define shipping data for plants > Go to Receiving plant >assign customer here & Supplying SA (for billing) to Receiving plant here

7. Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO> define shipping data for plants > Go to Supplying plant and assign the sales area of receiving plant.

8. Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO> assign delivery Type & Checking rule

Assign the delivery type to document type. In this case, Delivery type NLCC is assigned to Document type NB

9. Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO>Assign document Type, One step Procedure, Under delivery tolerance

Assign the document type NB to supplying plant and receiving plant

10. After all settings , Create the STO using T-Code:ME21N and Save.

11. Create Delivery :VL10G

Click on the Background Button after selecting line item

A message is flashed : See log for information> next Click on Log for delivery creation Button >click on line item>click on document button to get Delivery document No

12. Picking, PGI:VL02N

13. Billing:VF01

Save the document and its done

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pls under stand my query

i m asking about sub-contracting process b/w company code to company code .

Not STO process ( STO for branch sales )..

Thanks

sap-mm

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Sorry to last post....

Please maintain the the Subcontrcating Companies as vendors in Company codes who are getting the work done & assign them the plants assigned under the Subcontracting Company Codes.

Maintain the those vendor(ie. company) with a plant...

then do transfer between plant....

try the link

also you can post the thread in PP...pls check...

regards

Priyanka.P

Answers (0)