cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPSOCO01 - Follow-on Documents (Contract)

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a problem in my service BBPSOCO01.

I am creating the following subsequent documents to my Shopping Cart:

Bid Invitation

After quotations presented by the Vendors, I create the following subsequent document:

Contract

Until the moment of Bid Invitation creation, I get to see Shopping Cart association in BBPSOCO01, but when I create the contract my Shopping Cart disappears of BBPSOCO01.

Flow: Shopping Cart --> Bid Invitation --> Contract

See the screen that I would like to see: [BBPSOCO01|http://sapsrm.xpg.com.br/SAP/CANSEE.jpg]

Thanks,

Pedro Marques - BR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Problem has not happened more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthuraman,

After the Contract was created, is it nesesary to create a PO with the SP reference, isn't it?? How can be created this PO??

Ivá

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a sc with reference to material/ material group ,the contact will be taken automatically in the source of supply since it is a fixed vendor and it creates PO (release order) and it get closed whenever the contract is fulfilled.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

Did you solve your issue?? What did you do??

Thanks,

Ivá

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pedero,

Ashutosh is correct . For eg. your follow on document is created successfully .then what is the necessity to appear in the sourcing cockpit.Sourcing cockpit is a place to help to assign the best vendor and to create a follow on document. your objective is already done(i.e Contract created for your SC with a best vendor).so it will not appear in the sourcing cockpit. please close the thread.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pedro,

As a standard system behaviour, requirements are met if a follow on document is created as contract or PO.

So, when you create a contract the system understands that the requirement generated by shopping cart is complete, hence it disappears from the list.

If the requirement is to "Do not Allow Requirements to be Met Through Contracts" use the BAdi BBP_CONTROL_CONTRACT_CREATION.

Use:

If you create a contract from a requirement within the Sourcing application, you can use this BAdI to ensure that the requirement remains in the application (in the work area and the worklist). In the standard system a requirement from which you have created a contract disappears from the Sourcing application automatically as soon as the system has generated the contract. (The reason for this is that a requirement counts as fulfilled once a follow-on document has been created for it.)

Hope this solves the issue.

Thanks

Ashutosh

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That BADI doesn't exist in my system. Is the description correct?

Thanks,

Pedro