cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SCRIPTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have printed a check using the concept of SAP scripts.I have used the standard form F110_PRENUM_CHCK by copying it into another form to print the check.I am getting the required output but along with that I get an error log saying that the text element 510-A is missing in the main window of the script.I tried inserting the text element 510-A manually in my script but it still gives the same error

Can any one provide a solution for this problem?Or is there some other standard SAP form which we are suppose to use for check printing

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member15255
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you have copied standard cheque format in to Z format, normally the driver programming is alos copied in to Z format.

But in your case as ur using the standard driver format in this case you will have to add manually all the text elements for which it is asking for.

Following are the text elements that have to be added manually in my case for cheque printing.

You have to create text elements in your sapscript

/E 510-A (TEXT-A)

510-0

510-0 (TEXT-0)

510-1

510-1 (TEXT-1)

510-2

510-2 (TEXT-2)

510-3

510-3 (TEXT-3)

510-4

510-4 (TEXT-4)

510-5

510-5 (TEXT-5)

510-6

510-6 (TEXT-6)

510-7

510-7 (TEXT-8)

510-8

510-8 (TEXT-8)

510-9

510-9 (TEXT-9)

Above creation of text elements should help u

regards

suresh nair

Edited by: Suresh Krishnan on Oct 1, 2008 6:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The print program that I am using is RFFOUS_C which is a standard SAP program and hence cannot be changed.Also I tried to search for text element 510-A in the program RFFOUS_C but could not find it.Can anyone please help me with some solution to the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to check the text element usage in the print program. if it is not used in the print program..then delete it.

Regards,

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You should try to comment the text in element 510-A.

Even if this didnt work , then u just try to comment the text element itself ie 510-A.

Hope this work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Answer is pure assumption.

Pls refer OSS note

Note 315055 - Error in SAPscript form F110_CH_ASRIt may give some idea

If you want to implement the OSS note, pls take opinion from Basis team

Regards

MD