Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type JEXP not picking in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i was working with all configuration of TAXINN

i am facing with a problem

when i am running mine sales order i am not able to see condition type JEXP(BED) , JEAP (AED)

can i now where i am gng wrong

whereas i can see all the other condition in sales order

but when i enter it manually JEXP it is taking but in again in billing it is not showing

can u plz help me

Regards

Vini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vini,

juct try the above method mentioned by above then too if it is not showing in VA00 then go to v/08 there just check it out whther the conditioned which u hasve mentioned is of manual, statistical or Mandatory.

I you want those condition types for every SO then make it mandatory.

as you were saying that if you put it as manually then it appears then over there it may be mentioned as manual.

please get back to me if you have not understood the above solution or any other inputs if you require from me.

Regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for all ypur support

mine problem is solved but now i am have one more query

when i am gng to J1I5 to update mine register it showin no data contains can i know what to do to see the data the

and i aslo want to monthly utiliaze the amount for BED

Regards

Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vini,

If your problem is solved, close the thread and then you can open a new thread.

Best Regards

SRI

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Just check the VK12 and Also look into Pricing conditions analysis in Sale order, Check what message it is giving for JEXP condition type.

And then we can know.

More over you also check the JEXP condition type assignment in TAXINN procedure and also in your Pricing procedure.

Best Regards

SRI

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vini,

Please Check the configuration settings through IMG path

SPRO>IMG>Logistics general-->Tax on Goods movements >India>Basic settings-->Determination of Excise Duty -->Maintain Excise defaults here you check JEXP condition type is maintaining for A/R BED or not if not maintain then try.

Also check the condition record maintanance for the JEXP condition type through VK12 transaction.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Oct 1, 2008 6:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vini

Please check the condition records you mainatined. Check your sales order whether the right combination you are using. Also check sales order the delivering plant is maintained.

Probably i feel you are not maintained the right condition records for JEXP in VK11

Regards

Deepu Pillai