cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP error when loging in to the web clint

Former Member
0 Kudos

All

I am in sap ides 4.0 I am trying to login the web Clint thru the BSP application in the se80 t code I got in to that code select the BSP application after that cic_ic and F8.

New internet explore opened and asked for user id password after that I am getting error

The url came that

http://gopinath:8000/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ic/default.htm?sap-client=800&sap-sessioncmd=open

Business Server Page (BSP) Error

Was ist passiert?

Call of BSP page terminated due to error.

Note

 Following error text processed in system:

BSP Exception: Die URL enthält keine vollständige Domainangabe (gopinath statt gopinathgopinath).

Error Type: Exception

Your SAP Business Server Pages Team

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

U have to set icm/host_name_full parameter via t.code RZ10.

check this blog

Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR,

thankyou it is help full, but I dont have any domine name iam working in my own pc and it is ides4.0 and

i have work groop only.

what i have to do now .

Please help me out.

with Regards,

prakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prakesh,

set ur computer name and domain as said in that Blog

Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I tried according to that but if I put my computer name and as per the blog it is saying company name means it is the company domain name.

I tried like that also if I use that it is not opening it is saying page can not found in the internet explore it is not showing and it is not asking for the login id and passwords also.

Please help me out in this if any notes regarding how to connect the web Clint in the IDES server .

I have best practices for that .and please give me the notes like.

SAP Note # Component Description

924443 CA-GTF-IC-FRW Intermittently, the application area is blank

927567 CA-GTF-IC-FRW Intermittently, the application area is blank

927566 CA-GTF-IC-FRW Intermittently, the application area is bl

Former Member
0 Kudos

what u put in the Primay DNS field you just type 'mycompany.com'

also check this wiki area https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/bsp/fullyQualifiedDomainName%28FQDN%29

Do Reward each helpful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakesh,

did u solved ur problem check this one for finding domain name for the host

regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your help full answer, I think now some thing is ok but after entering the id and password it is loading massage is showing on internet explore. but it is not working after that.

i donu2019t know where the problem lies.

End user section is end like that one popup is coming after that it is not loading full.

Means it is showing loading but nothing is happening please help me out in this also

with Regards,

prakesh

Edited by: prakesh on Oct 2, 2008 8:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

What message it shows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for response.

it is showing nothing on screen no error and no action.

if i refresh the internet explorer one popup is coming and in that pop up enduser section. after that

Ending the user section.:as per raju note i activated the IT00 tree in the bsp application

it is showing in the address that is that longing off is coming.

for batter understand i will send the screen shot if u like to see. if u what to send give me a test mail to my id.

it is sivaanjith atgmail.com.

and one imp thing is that in RZ10 if i minted the computer name and domine name like which is said by u.

if i enterd in profile same full name. in internet exploral it is showing the page can not find.

if i enterd in the profile name only computer name it is asking for webclint log in and password.after entering that it is showing a screen in that screen it is saying loding but nothing is happening.

thanking you,

prakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakesh,

goto t.code RZ11 and give the profile param.name = icm/host_name_full then display it. Then, u can see ur profile parameter value if u set those configure steps in right manner.

Then one more thing

*Do Reward for each helpful answer*

Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I already did this same like in rz11 I maintained the name parameters.

I think in background Clint is stooping the application that s y it is coming like ending the section.

please Gide me what i have to do

with Regards,

siva Anjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

please do the needful for this ,

with Regards,

prakesh,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create another version for profile in tcode rz10 and try again

Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

no it is in same thing happning.

i think problem lies with the java i seen in the cic web clint and if i try threw the application it00 ande test iam getting the screen shown in the MR.raju blog i think it is problom with the cic web clint.

Thank you very much for the great support if u know any thing about the webclint please help out to down lode the help and cook book of the webclint thru this link i dont have the id of the service market place.and give me on sivaanjith atgmail.com

[web clint matireal|]

with Regards,

prakesh.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FQDN is not maintained. ask your basis to maintain the Fully qualified domain. this can be done using RZ10 and RZ11. and also you need to maintain the domain in the server side too..

if you have the access to server then you can do it your self, otherwise request your basis to do that.

add the FQDN to your hostfile in drivers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iam working in my own pc and i dotn have the domine iam working in the woork group what i have to write in the host file with computer name and .............and what i have to write in the rz10 in valu.

I am in sap ides 4.0 I am trying to login the web Clint thru the BSP application in the se80 t code I got in to that code select the BSP application after that cic_ic and F8.

New internet explore opened and asked for user id password after entering the id and password that I am getting error

The url came that

http://gopinath:8000/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ic/default.htm?sap-client=800&sap-sessioncmd=open

plese help me in this

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you check the Raja's Blog

it is very clear, is your system acting as client and server. or are you accessing the server from another server..?

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

The error says..

BSP Exception: The URL does not contain a full domain indication

Check the below links for more information:

[]

[https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BSP/FullyQualifiedDomainName%28FQDN%29]

Regards,

Anubhav.