Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor query list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys:

Could anybody help me on this issue?

Is there any tcode or table i can use to list inactive vendor in one period, like from August 2007 to August 2008?

Which means i want to highlight vendors who does not have any transactions from August 2007 to August 2008.

Points will be given to useful solution.

Forrest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

well I did that earlier.. once, but I am not in front of the system so.. I am not sure if there is a report to find out..

What you could do though is to find all entries in EKKO for the period in question.

Then you'd find the vendors against those POs.. Extract them all in to an excel format.. and compare them against all the vendors in the database and get rid of duplicates.. That shall leave you with vendors that have not been used in that period.. You might want to use additional paramters like Purchasing block, Company code blaock, and deletion indicators to save time

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys, it really helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep, This is what I did as well.. Thanks for reminding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,

When we are talking about inactive vendors, we refer to flat vendors having no movements/transactions for a given period of time.

Is there any direct way with which we can find out the list of Vendors for a given period checking if:

• No Open Purchase Order
  • No New Purchase Order Created
  • No Open Contract
  • No Invoice Posted
  • No Payment made

or we just need to develop a 'Z' report to find out.

I'm going through the whole SDN but can't find anything helpful out.

Thanks anyway.

Regards,

BGaurav

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try Standard Report on Vendor Business S_ALR_87010043

Go to Above report and Give Vendor Range and Company Code and Botttom of Screen there is an Option called Accounts with No Purchase Tick it and Execute.

Try this I havent tried..