cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue displaying custom BSP to display for Performance Appraisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having trouble getting the custom BSP to display for Performance Appraisal.

I have:

Copied HAP_DOCUMENT bsp into Z_HAP_DOCUMENT_DSP

pointed the BADI to Z_HAP_DOCUMENT

Pointed the template to the Z_CUSTOM which in turn is the BADI

I am getting a stack dump wrt memory. On debugging it seems the control keeps coming to

CL_BSP_HAP_DOCUMENT_CO-->DO_REQUEST

if l_application = 'HAP_DOCUMENT'

else.

custom layout.

endif.

every time the control comes to the custom layout and sort off infinite loop and finally a stack dump. Appreciate if some one can give any leads.

Thanks,

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bjorn-henrik_zink
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

first I need to understand what names you have used when copying the BSP application and in the BADI. In your post you write that the name of the copied BSP application is Z_HAP_DOCUMENT_DSP. In the BADI you refer to Z_HAP_DOCUMENT.

It is crucial that the name of the copied BSP application is the same as in the BADI. In other words, if the copied BSP application is Z_HAP_DOCUMENT_DSP, then the BADI should also point to Z_HAP_DOCUMENT_DSP:

method IF_EX_HRHAP00_BSP_TMPL~BSP_APPLICATION_GET.
  APPLICATION = 'Z_HAP_DOCUMENT_DSP'.
endmethod.

/Elvez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elvez,

Sorry for the typo. Well my issue is not with respect to the custom bsp. The custom one is getting invoked and the control goes to the layout_alternative.htm. This view seems to be the root cause which results in my infinite loop and hence the dump. Currently I have copied the code from layout_sap_standard.html in to the layout_alternative.htm and commented out the original code. I am not sure if its the current approach but its now working fine.

Thanks,

Shyam

bjorn-henrik_zink
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

great to hear that you have solved the problem on your own. It would have been intresting to see what code caused the infinite loop.

You can enter any code you like - and therefore also the layout_sap_standard.html code - as long as it is working.

Cheers,

Elvez

Answers (0)