cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Flow Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm writing a customized Cash Flow report, and I need to know where are the accounts defined (according to the SAP Cash Flow report)

For the Cash Tab, I'm using the accounts with Value 'Y' at the field 'Finanse' (I didn't mispell the word, that is the field's name in SAP 2005 & 2007) from the OACT table.

For the Cheques Tab, I'm using the account defined as 'Cheques Received' from the GL Account Determination window (OACP field LinkAct_2 for the corresponding financial year).

However, for the 'Credit Card', I haven't found out how to determine these account(s).

Does someone knows how to get this? And can someone confirm the information from the Cash and Cheques is correct?

Regards,

Hugo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hugo,

What inspire you to prepare customised cash flow report ?

Did you find anything missing in the report available within the system ?

Samir Gandhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gordon,

For the cash flow report; I need to use all the GL transactions that have been applied to the Cash/Check/Credit accounts; if I only use the RCT1 and VPM1 I will miss transactions like direct journal entries. If you run the SAP Cash flow report you will see all the transactions that are involved.

Samir:

I have a client that is going live in a few weeks, and they are going to use about 10 different SAP databases (but same structure); they want a single Cash flow report that shows the information for all the databases instead of (running 10 cash flow reports/exporting to Excel/manual integration, etc); they also want to analyze the information based on the segments they have defined for the accounts.

We already have developed the Aging report, Trial Balance, Profit and Loss, and Balance Sheet; all integrating the data from all the Databases.

Right know my report matches the Cash flow report from SAP for the 'Cash Accounts'; however I still need to determine the 'Check accounts' and 'Credit accounts' as they are shown in SAP.

Regards,

Hugo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actualy, B1's Cash Flow Report just look one main table: JDT1. All other tables are secondary. You probably need do the same to find all related info through JDT1 - JE Detail.

Thanks,

Gordon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hugo,

Check info are reside in two tables. Incoming check is in RCT1. Outging check is in VPM1.

OACT table stores all GL account definitions. It can only hold account balance. I don't think it is the proper table for your cash flow report.

Thanks,

Gordon