cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I understand if a field has *** it means that it considers al the F4 option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

Please correct me if i am wrong. I understand that when there is **** in a field (Masked???) it means that all the values in F4 is consider.

I am in MC62 transaction and i see Cnty of Ship to party field has *** in the field, does it means it consiers all the cnty you get when you hit F4?

If so, how do i enter it? I tried entering *** in he next row and i am getting an error "Entry *** does not exist in T005 - check your entry"

Please advise me how i can enter it...

Thanks a lot for your advice,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

made entry in table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumara,

The **** (marked) does not mean that all the values in that can be used it only means that it gives all the values which can be used.

Then depending upon the usage you can select the values given in the drop down menu.

Regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Murali and Yogesh,

Can you please tell me how i can have those *** in the field? When i enter *** its say that this entry is not in the table...

Thanks

Kumar

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

I understand that when there is **** in a field (Masked???) it means that all the values in F4 is consider.

It is wrong assumption, If there is **** in a field (Masked???) it is not means that all the values in F4 is consider for that field.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.