cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-recruiting: how to use custom BSPs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can anyone tell me how and where do we replace standard BSP applications in EREC.

Regards,

Bharat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bharat,

Most of the standard BSP applications can be copied to Z BSPs & called.

Firstly,Please find out internally which of the logical applications as given in T77RCF_LOG_APPL your application belongs to.

I mean, i am guessing that your application of interest is an application for external candidate. So, from the start page of the application for external candidates,on clicking which link will you find your application .For example,your application can be called after clicking a series of 3 links from the start page. Findout the first link for this which should be in the start page.

Regards,

Sowmya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sowmya,

Could you please look in your system for the above application and let me know. according to me, the start page application is same as the one mentioned.

Regards,

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in T77RCF_LOG_APPL are applications which can be called from a startpage.

HRRCF_APPLY_EXT is the unregistered reference code search which cannot be called by a startpage.

Take the URL to hrrcf_apply_ext/application.do and call it directly. You have to put a service user into that service as described in the IMG.

Repacing a view is just realizable if you modify the whole BSP or if you copy it. Customizing is not possible in any case. Changing T77RCF_LOG_APPL just makes possible to make new BSPs for start pages. This is complete customizing. This has no effect to existing ones.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I got both of your messages. sorry for delayed reply.

First of all the table entries are only start page links- understood.

how to change other applications like requisition maintenance,etc.

Is there any thumb rule for any BSP application to be called up, as suggested to use URL.

Regards,

Bharat

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bharath,

The decision to replace custom BSPs in place of standard will depend on your requirements & the exact page in the application

If it is requistion maintenance & you want to change the container sequence,then you can do it in the IMG.

If it is a code change that needs to be done then copy the standard BSP application from table T77RCF_LOG_APPL & replace this Z BSP entry in the table.

Regards,

Sowmya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sowmya,

Thanks for the reply.

I will get back to you as and when needed.

Regards,

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bharat,

It would help if you specify which standard BSP applications you want to replace.

If you want to replace standard BSP applications then you can do them in T77RCF_LOG_APPL. Replace the standard application with your Z BSP. Do NOT delete any entries from this table.Incase of search applications, pls be careful to replace in V77RCF_SMG_NAVI also.

If it is only a tab that you need to replace, then you create a Z BSP and modify the container sequence to point to the new BSP in IMG. Eg : Requistion Maintenance container sequence

If you want to add an application to an extra link which will be given in the application, that also can be done from IMG for modification of start pages.

Regards,

Sowmya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sowmya,

I dont find the following application in the list of logical applications.

HRRCF_APPLY_EXT

Please advise.

Regards,

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bharat,

are you talking about

LOG APPL - APP_E_EXT

APPLICATION - HRRCF_APP_E_EXT

if yes you should find that entry in the table

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bala,

This is application name HRRCF_APPLY_EXT.

I dont know if we can find this one.

Regards,

Bharat