Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-recruiting planned activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

we are implementing EREC 6.0 on ECC 6.

we created all activities in a process template. when logged in recruiter role under Applications, we are not able to see these planned activities.

what could be the problem!

Regards,

Bharat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bharath,

Pls recheck if your IMG customization is complete.Some things to look for:

Check if you have mapped the process to the correct variant.See if it is mapped to TRM or candidate shortlist.

Check if the Activities are properly mapped to the relevant applicant object .

Regards,

Sowmya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sowmya,

Thanks for the reply.I have attached all custom activities to the candidacy object in IMG. Is this correct! how to know which object type to choose.

Regards,

Bharat

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you access the applications through the my applications link on the startpage you will not be able to see activities which are customized to the candidacy only as you are working on application level there.

Customizing all activities to the candidacy has not to be an error. The correct customizing depends on your process design.

In general as there are 2 ways on creating activities on applications / (candidacies) which are the application list and the candidate selection which are similar but have some differences we usually only use one of the 2 applications. This is better for the handling and the understanding of the application.

Best regards

Roman Weise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

The problem is in recruiter role under Applications.

Regards,

Bharat

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is no bug. In the list of application you work on the application level. So SAP shows only the activities which are customized on the application (ND) object type only. This is other to the candidate selection where you see the activities for application and candidacy.

But to be clear - adding most / all activities to the candidacy only does not has to be wrong. This is a question of the process and application handling design. Here starts the difference between being able to find the IMG nodes to customize the activities and the propper design of the rollout. For what is right or wrong you need insight in the process and you need the discussion with the hr department.

But as stated above in general i do not recomment using the application list and the candidacy selection together. To my experience this is too complicated for recruiters. They won't understand why creating an activity is one times this way and one time another.

Best Regards

Roman Weise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roman,

what is the way to see all planned activities in recruiter role.

Regards,

Bharat

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the question is - all activities for what?

The candidate, the application, the candidacy, several different objects?

You see the candidate activities in the TRM tab of the candidate overview. You see the application activities under the application link. You can see the candidacy activities in the candidate selection. If the candidacy is an original one you will see the application activities, too.

To see all planned activities over several objects there is an application My planned activities for the recruiter page.

Rgds.

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved.