Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with page down in table control and screen page down scroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created custom screen, which has lines 100, so by default vertical bar will come to screen. I have a table control at the end of the screen, it also has vertical scroll bar. Now the problem is - to see the table control i am dragging the screen vertical bar to bottom till i see my table control which is at the end of the screen. Now to see all the records in the table control, i am moving the table control vertical bar, when i move it screen vertical bar is again coming to top. It is happening always when i scroll down table control vertical bar. Can you please tell me how to stop screen vertical bar, which i was moving the table control vertical bar.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya Sri,

In PBO of that screen, if we set cursor on table control only while pressing vertical scroll bar of the table control, it will be visible in the screen.

Add the following code in PBO,

IF SY-UCOMM = 'P+'.
    SET CUROSOR FIELD ZTC LINE ZTC-TOP_LINE.
  ENDIF.

Here, ZTC is the table control,

P+ is the finction code for NEXT PAGE button.

This code is for only NEXT PAGE button. You have to add condition for all others.

If you can't capture the SY-UCOMM, check out any DIFFERENCE in TOP_LINE field value.

If TOP_LINE changed, SET the CURSOR.

Regards,

R.Nagarajan.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response, my problem is ....

designed screen 9000 - of lines - 35, so automatically that screen will have vertical bar. in the same screen i had a table control at the end ... like from line 30 to 35.

Initially when i open the screen i can see only first 30 lines in the screen (but my table control is starting from 30th line), so i am scrolling screen vertical bar down and scrolling down my table control vertical bar to see the remaining lines in the table control. Unfortunately ... everytime when i move table control vertical bar...screen vertical bar is coming to top...it means always i can see only first 30 lines of the screen.

please let me know if my issues is not clear.

0 Kudos

You Done it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved on my own...need to set screen attributes - 'Hold Screen Position'