cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Zpackage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have Z package in 4.7 and the package is transported to ECC 6.0.

I want to remove the Z package from ECC 6.0.

I believe one way of removing in ECC is---> Remove in 4.7 and transport the same to ECC (Please correct me if i am wrong).

But i want my Z package in 4.7. I donu2019t want to delete the custom package in 4.7.

I welcome all the suggestionsu2019.

Regards,

Venu V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VENU,

Open the client settings(SCC4) and do changes dirctly in ECC6 system.

Regards,

S.Manu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Can you please explain me step by step procedure.

Thanks & Regards,

Venu V

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Go to SCC4 of your ECC6 system select the business client, Under changes and transports for client specific object > select Changes with out automatic recording (No transport request will be created, if you select automatic recording of changes transport request will be created for the changes you made), cross-client object changes > select cheanges to repository and cross client is allowed.You can also change SE06 system change options to modifible If your system still does not allow you to change . After changing the changes and restore the system to previous settigs once you done.

Regards,

S.Manu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Thanks for the replay. Let me put my question on right way.

We have created and developed a Z package in ERP 4.7 and transported it to ECC 6.0.

I want to delete the Z package in ECC. I think its not delete able in ECC because its (the transport is imported from 4.7 ) imported from 4.7 ERP.

Please tell me if any option is available to delete the package in ECC 6.0.

Regards,

Venu

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Did you try with SE21 ?

Regards,

S.Manu.