cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to include KONV and KONP in a join?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a sales order report using SQVI. In addition to the sales order and billing document information I also need the PR00 condition price from KONV (KONV-KBETR) and the old list price from KONP (KONP-KBETR).

I know I can use the field KNUMV to get the condition record corresponding to the sales document. The corresponding KBETR value from KONP can be obtained by getting the KNUMH value from KONV table. This works fine when I am going one by one.

But when I try to generate a report using SQVI, it tells me that I cannot use KONV in a join. So is there another way to generate a report which extracts sales order info, billing document info and the corresponding condition info from KONV and KONP all together?

Thanks in advance.

GA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think such report is feasible by using a query. Also you might run into performance issues, since all the involved tables are usually rather large. If possible, you might want to set up the pricing routine, so that the needed values are stored in some 'subtotal' field in VBAP/VBRP tables. Otherwise I'd suggest to ask your ABAPers to write a report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cluster tables cannot be used in queries and KONV is a cluster table. Try using Logical database VAV/VFV for creating the query.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response. But can I use both VAV and VFV together? I need both sales order and billing info along with the condition info. Also neither VAV nor VFV has the KONP data.

GA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you cannot use both together. Query is not feasible and hence get it developed using ABAP.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the responses!

GA