cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alternate workcenter or resources

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

"During conversion of planned order to Production order the system should not allow to do it if

found Capacity oveloaded."The system should also proposed some alternate workcenter or resources , which is not oveloaded

How i can map this scanerio in STD SAP?

thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Please note that when you create production order, activate the availability check in the order type in whcch give the capacity profile and activate availability during creation.(uncheck the check box - no check in the subpage capacity)

Then when you create, system will stop the creation if the capacity is not availabile.

pl come back if required

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP r/3 is not smart enough to propose you with the availabale capacity work center.

you need to call capacity levelling in screen. you can see the available capacity at some other workcenter and then you can dispatch the work load there.

Regards,

Pravin Mukkawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear vittal

thx for fast reply but that i know i want the system should also proposed some alternate workcenter or resources at time of creation of production order , which is not oveloaded.

How i can map this setting

guide me

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In standard SAP it is not possible, you need to go for capacity levelling. No automatic selection of work center is there you need to dispatch the opertion to particular work center.

Hope clears to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar