Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create tcodes for custom reports created by drilldown reporting ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have always used se93 to cretae tcodes for abap reports.

I have no idea about drill down reports.

I have some report names ,(not abap report ) i need to create tcodes for these custom Z report names.

Any idea ? anyways to do it using SPRO so that the tcodes will be reflected in SAP Easy access.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can create your own sap access menu without changing the functionality of the main menu.

The tcode is se43 or se43n called as area menu maintainence.

here u can click copy ie from S000 to ZXXX.

then enter ZXXX and add reports under that new sap menu or u can even assign tcode for the specific report.

By this way your report or tcode will be reflected in your own created sap menu.

regards,

raghu

messier31
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't understand your question clearly.. but think you want to have custom access menu. You can create same in transaction SE43 and assign this area menu to start menu in user profile.

Enjoy SAP.

Pankaj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To my knowledge, even for drill down reports we create tcode using SE93 transaction only, we assign the main program in SE93.

"have some report names ,(not abap report ) "- I did not understand this point, if it is not ABAP report, pls let me know the details of other report

Regards

MD