cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Item From Cart Summary Does Not Update Charge To Credit Card

Former Member
0 Kudos

When going to the cart summary page and removing an item from the cart, the estimated order total changes, but the total amount charged to the credit card stays the same, just below the "Payment" section. I'm using v625 - is this fixed in a patch somewhere, is this an unresolved bug, or is this something new under the sun?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

There were a number of bugs surrounding payments in 6.4-6.6. Mostly in situations like you have described. I think changing payment types during checkout and using COD had issues as well.

To my knowledge (sorry I do not have time to test and verify) all of these issues have since been resolved.

Sorry for the half answer, but I didn't want to leave you hanging until this gets tested.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a quick addendum then: which versions go with which patch levels? I can only assume 6.4-6.6 means patch levels 4 through 6?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Michael,

That was a typo--should have been 624-626

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This appears to be a candidate for patch12. The workaround, which will probably be part of the fix, would be to hid the delete icon from the verify page entirely, as the verify page should be for verification not editing