cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP authentication option not available in CMC

0 Kudos

I installed BOE XI 3.0 sp2 and SAP Integration Kits for XI sp 2 on the same server and do not see the SAP authentication option in CMC

Hereu2019s what Iu2019ve done

I installed XI 3.0 on Windows 2003 64Bit

Installed Xcelsius 2008 and sp1 on the same server

Downloaded JCO218 64bit and created a D:\JCO directory where I unzipped the downloaded file too

I copied sapjcorfc.dll and librfc32.dll to C:\WINDOWS\system32 and C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64

I created the following structure <BOE InstallDirectory>/Tomcat55/shared/lib and copied sapjco.jar to the folder.

I also added d:\jco to my PATH and added d:\JCO to the system CLASSPATH.

I then installed the Integration kit for Windows XI on the same server and picked the automatic web deployment u2013 after the install completed I logged on to my CMC and do not see SAP as an option in Authentication management. SAP is an option on the first logon screen.

I then applied FixPack2 for BOE XI 3.0 and for the SAP Integration kit but the SAP option is still missing

I found sapnote SAP Note 1183186 - Unable to find SAP authentication when using Live Office or QaaWS and the secSAPR3.jar file mentioned in the note is in <install directory> \Tomcat\webapps\dswsbobje\WEB-INF\lib.

Is there anyone that can help me with this as Iu2019m out of options

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

adil_madid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need JCO 32 bits and not 64bits.

For the SAP Java Connector BO does not support 3.x version please use 2.1.8.

Hope this help.

Adil

0 Kudos

Thanks for answering

I switched to the 32 bit 218 JCO and it still does not show up

I have d:\jco in my system classpath and copied librfc32.dll and sapjcorfc.dll to d:\windows

Any other suggestions?

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Liezel,

take a look at the following blogs :

Install Part #1

Install Part #2

Install Part #3

Install Part #4

SAP Authentication

The SAP JCo Files need to go into specific folders for the SAP Integration Kit.

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this is the apache tomcat make sure you add the path to the sapjco.jar (for us its C:\Program Files\SAP\JCO218\sapjco.jar) to the Tomcat configuration-->Java Classpath we found that it didnt happen for us automatically even after modifying the environment variable.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Thanks to everyone for answering this question - Ingo's Blog's did the magic - I installed the SAPGui and moved the 32bit 218 Jco files to the correct places.

Liezel