Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Errors in Connecting to Oracle system from SAP BPC 5.1 Using SSIS Package

Hi All,

I tested my SSIS Packages, running into connection problems to Oracle database when running SSIS package from SAP BPC 5.1 DM is not resolved.

Following is brief about the error message when running SSIS Package from SAP BPC 5.1 DM.

Errors:

I have created a SSIS Package which connects to Oracle data base and extracts data and loads into BPC 5.1 dimensions. I have done all the connections through connection manager and able to test the connection to Oracle successfully, but when I executed the SSIS Package from Data manager of SAP BPC 5.1 , the SSIS Package gets failed and not able to see any steps in detail log. It display only the error message u2018Hresult: 0x80040E4D Description: u201CORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon deniedu2019.

I have done EVMODIFY dynamic script coding and hard coded following statements.

CONNECTION(ETIME,USERID,%XXXXX%)

CONNECTION(ETIME,PASSWORD,%XXXX%

Basically, there are error messages displayed regarding Oracle OLE DB Connections in detail log, but itu2019s not displaying any SSIS steps executed in detail log and I am not sure whether itu2019s taking the Oracle User ID and Passwords hard coded in EVMODIFY or not.

I appreciate your inputs.

Regards,

Sreekanth.

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question