How to save errored LUW automatically?
Could someone run me through on which reports to run to save the LUW automatically and unlock the queue automatically so that other messages in the queue can be processed?
I know we have reports like:
· RSARFCRD: tRFC Monitor (transaction SM58)
· RSARFCSE: Restart an LUW (background job)
· RSARFCEX: Restart tRFC LUWs (background job)
· RSQOWKEX: Restart QOUT qRFC LUWs
· RSQIWKEX: Restart QIN qRFC LUWs
· RSARFCSE: Delete an LUW (background job)
· RSARFCER: Delete various LUWs
But none of these saves the errored LUW, so that it can be processed later from SMQ3 TXns?
Edited by: XIer on Oct 1, 2008 2:11 AM
Edited by: XIer on Oct 1, 2008 2:29 AM
Krishnakumar Ramamoorthy replied
You may want to use report RSTRFCDK to move the TID in error to a staging area but you may also want to activate the queue so that the other entries in the queue can be reprocessed.
I would suggest you right a custom program which will use the QRFC APIs ([http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/45/5b5f3ca0dd9770e10000000a114084/frameset.htm]) to get the queues in error and for each of these queue, move the LUW in error to the staging area using SUBMIT to RSTRFCDK. Then use module QIWK_SCHEDULER_ACTIVATE to activate the queue so that the scheduler will start processing the queue.