Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard tool bar for custom Dialog program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to have a standard tool bar functionality like (Search & Print) for my screen 9000. Could you please let me know how can i get it. And i have a ALV in that screen, if i print the data will all the lines will be printed or only displayed lines will be printed, could you please let me know how to get all the lines of ALV. Basically i have some fields & ALV... everything should be printed out.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Standard tool bar is added to every screen by default.

About your question regarding printing the ALV , yes it will print the entire data in the ALV.

regards,

Advait.

0 Kudos

my question is when you create a custom screen like 9000, pf-status also need to created. If i need to printing functionality what needs to be done. If i need all the standard functions in my custom screen...what i need to do.

In that custom screen i have normal fields and one ALV. if i have print button in the standard tool bar and if i use it will it print all the lines of alv along with other fields. {please note that i am not talking about the alv print icon, i am talking about that standard tool bar print icon}.

Thanks

0 Kudos

You can start by pressing F1 on SET PF-STATUS.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could not find way to have standard tool bar icons & functionality on custom screen. Could any one give me the clue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved on my own ... used fm get_printer_parameters