have our in house programmer who can develop such program but we would

like to know how the (STAT) structure extracts the terminal ID data

from? which table?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why dont you activate the prameter "login/disable_multi_gui_login" in your SAP system?

For exceptional users alone, you can define them in the parameter "login/multi_login_users".

Regards

Thilip kumar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SM19/SM20 is very useful tool but we need to specify which users that we would like to monitor.

STAD can provide the information about the terminal ID but i couldnt find it in ST03 for report generating.

Now our management would like us to provide a report shows which user is not login to his own terminal or login 2 terminals. It;s a good idea to disable to parameter for multiple login, but first of all i need to show the report of which users are login 2 terminals or etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you got to check individually each user via audit trace.

Do one by one and take the printout if the user ID has been accessed by more than one terminal.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Write a program which takes the input from table USR41 and store into an excel sheet for further analysis.

Check Report RSUSR000(I guess you can copy and edit according to your requirements)

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Write a user exit to store for store the username and terminal name in a table. So that each the user logging in to the system, the inforamtion will be stored in the table. Then you can export to excel and check the duplicate terminal IDs.

Rgds,

JP.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just activate the security audit log SM19 /SM20

That will give you a list of all users with terminal

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Table USR41 is a dynamic table and keeps on chaging as users are logged in and logged off. You can write an program on the table and fetch the dummy logins and log off the duplicate users by calling the function module (for logging off user).

Other option

You can also use tcode SM04 for logging off the duplicate users.

AL08 can also be used to fetch the duplicate logons both these tcodes fetch the table USR41.

Rakesh