cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with logon

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I followed all the instruction in the post by Alonso. And the installation went on without any problems. I even installed the SAP logon and configured it as per the instructions. But when I try to login, it is giving me an error message:

Partner '127.0.0.1: sapdp00' not reached

WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused

What should I do now?

Thanks in advance

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I installed the loopback adapter and had the ip address given correctly and also provided the same ip address in the SAP logon. Even then it gives out the same message:

Partner '10.10.0.10: sapdp00' not reached

Can you help me out in resolving this issue. I've been facing this for almost 2 weeks now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all try to ping the ip '10.10.0.10.

i hope that you have entered this ip in the host file also. at last check that any antivirus or firewall may be blocking this ip,

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.I did a ping of that address and it works fine and I also have the same ip in the hosts file. But how do I check whether the firewall is blocking it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are able to ping that means firewall is not blocking this ip. what is the OS you are running. If you are on XP then may be you can change the windows forewall setting.

Just check that your server is running properly or not. all the nodes are green or not.

execute this command at os level

telnet 10.10.0.10 3600

and check that is is connecting or not

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am running it in Vista... The server is also running..I mean they appear yellow..not green

and do I need to download telnet?

Edited by: Abhijith Harapanahalli on Oct 10, 2008 8:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vista is not supported for SAP as per my understanding. you have install SAP Netwaver or something else?

telnet is a tool you need not to dwonload, just go to command prompt and execute that command, if it is connected then you can connect to the server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a similar problem and neither I am able to ping 10.10.0.10 or start telnet 10.10.0.10 3600....

While login in SAP GUI logon..I get the following error..

Sapgui 710 [Build 8991] Sun Nov 16 12:30:26 2008

: 'partner '10.10.0.10:sapdp00' not reached

Time Sun Nov 16 12:30:21 2008

Component NI (network interface)

Release 710

Version 39

Module nibuf.cpp

Line 4640

Method NiBufIConnect: connection pending after 10000ms

Return Code -10

System Call connect

Error No 10035

Error Text WSAEWOULDBLOCK: Resource temporarily unavailable

Counter 1

'

Please help.

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Partner '127.0.0.1: sapdp00' not reached

this means that you did not install a loop back adapter, or you didnot configured it properly, it s trying to connect into localhost, which is not possible.

Check that loopback installed properly and that IP address shoud be in the host file, and the same ip adress you are using in Sap Gui to connect.

Regards

Subhash