cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Changing a Login Entry - [OK] button grayed out

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am attempting to change my system login entry (SAP Logon 710).

I select the item

-Click on the [Change item] button

-This brings up the "Properites" popupwindow; and I modify the description of the login entry

-At this point, I like to save the entry ... But the [OK] button is still grayed out; although the [Cancel] button still looks good

-Is there a settings in Registry that prevents me from doing this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you're using GUI710, by clicking on "Change item" would give you a screen where you can change and then "Save". but you mentioned that you see one OK button?

Thanks,

Debasis.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To everybody:

Thanks for all the suggestions. I think I got a workaround. By disabling the "With Wizard" option; I seems to have get my control back i.e. I could now enter my info manually.

Thanks

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP logon 710, if you miss something and try to save, it will give you error saying Enter xxxxx. and would not allow you to save.

If the problem persists, then try uninstalling GUI and then check if some folders are there inside Programfiles folder. move the SAP folder inside Program files to somewhere else (for backup).

Reboot system and then reinstall GUI.

Lets know if it works.

Debasis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you miss something without entering anything in System connection parameters you get that problem. try entering the required fields.

Rgds,

Suman