cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD error - No permissions

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have to register an ABAP system in my SLD, however, i am getting this followinf error:

You do not have permission to view the System Landscape Directory. Minimum required: UME role with permission com.sap.lcr.LcrUser and J2EE role LcrUser. See the SLD Post-Installation Guide for details.

I am cluless of how should i get rid of this. I tried searching on Visual Admin, but no success. Can anyone please guide me to rid of this error?

Any inputs on this would be a great help

Ameya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Resolved by assingin sap.com_com.sap.lcr.LcrAdministrator action to LcrAdmin role and assigning this role to admin id.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ameya,

Good to see you after a long time here

Well, with regards to your issue, please go through this post installation guide and you are good to go.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a0d7c290-0201-0010-bbaa-d8f...

Good Luck.

Sandeep Tudumu

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the inputs Sandeep, However, i resolved the issue by creating the role and assigning the sap.com_com.sap.lcr.LcrAdministrator action to it and then assigning this role to administrator user. Also i had to execute the SLD Template from NWA.

Thanks for the quick response, i hope you will respond to my issues in future too as always you do.

Regards,

Ameya

Edited by: Ameya Pimpalgaonkar on Sep 30, 2008 7:09 PM