cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying Visual Composer models in CRM 2007

Former Member
0 Kudos

(This should probably be cross-posted to the Netweaver CE forum as well.)

I am trying to research if it is possible to deploy a Visual Composer model in CRM 2007.

In other words, can one create a VC model and instead of deploying it to Enterprise Portal deploy it to CRM 2007? (BI reports can be "exposed" to CRM 2007, but I am not sure if such a scenario is even possible for Visual Composer.)

Any pointers/explanations on the feasibility of this scenario will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna,

The answer to your question is another question:

Can you deploy Visual Composer applications to a non-portal SAP Netweaver java environment running Netweaver 7.0? If you can do this then you can deploy this to CRM, if not then it is not possible.

Take care,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stephen,

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

I want to be sure sure I understood your question: when you say "non-portal SAP Netweaver java environment running Netweaver 7.0", which app exactly are you referring to? (Though I think I know the answer to your question. It is "no".)

Regards,

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna,

I'm basically saying that you take a Netweaver Java Stack without portal and can you deploy those models and have them run in that environment. Your CRM 2007 system does have a java stack as part of the install.

Now If I remember correctly I thought you needed a portal to run the visual composer models.

Take care,

Stephen

Answers (0)