cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split period of PIRu00B4s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

We made PIR monthly (For example 100 per month) and we want to split it to weeks automatically the next 4 weeks (25 each week next month and 100 the others month), I tried it creating a period split and assigning this period split to the MRP group of the material, but It doesnu2019t work.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Goto MD62 transaction ->...schedule lines tab ->and give the period "W" week and select the next month demand in the column period"...you will get the split quantity there itself and then save this.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are not using SOP then go as suggested by pradip

Pravin

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I am getting in equal distribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally, it can be possible to do it automatically with transaction MD67

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier

Are you getting in equal distribution since say for 1000, i am getting like 117, 86, 112, 85.

Please confirm

V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I didn't explain myself very well,

Users want to introduce PIR´s by month but display AND GENERATE demand by week. They don't want to introduce it by week.

For example, users introduce 1000st per month from January to december but they want that the system automatically distribute them over a period, in this case weekly

week 1 = 250

week 2 = 250

etc

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I understood your requirement the only possible solution is create plant month wise the split the quantity in week for display purpose.

But you need to change it to month again at thre time of transfer to demend management. So ypu will get the PIR month wise. If you transfer in week you will get PIR monthwise.

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but the problem is that users want to introduce PIR´s by month but display them by week, is it possible?

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In SOP create the requirement in month MC87then transfer it to dement management with active version. After that you can change the same plan in MC88 for display in week by spliting in inactive version and don't transfer this to dement management.

So you will get PIR in mont and plan in week.

This is the only solution for your requirement.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pradeep but I knew that way but it is not totally automatic We can't enter in all PIR´s to do it there are so much.

Pravin, what about SOP? is it possible with it? how?

Thanks

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to MD61 and click on user parameter (Press F5) here you can define period indicator as W- week. And first screen of MD61 you can also select the planning period in week-W.

For SOP go to MC87 then header menu EDITPeriod splitTotal--Week.

Hope it will solve your issue.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar