cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DBMAN350 Error reading MultiCube data over aggregate

sap_cohort
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I have handed down multicube over a Cube, DSO, and IP Aggregate. When I try to display the data using a LISTCUBE I get errors. I just noticed I get the same error in my development box.

1. Error reading the data of InfoProvider Z_C017_A8 Message no. DBMAN305

Diagnosis - Errors occurred while reading a VirtualProvider outside the BI system. Check whether the previous error messages contain any information about the possible cause of this error.

It is possible that the error message cannot be displayed because the error message class does not exist in the BI system. If this is the case, only the name of the error class and the message number are displayed. View the error message text in the specified error class in the source system of the VirtualProvider.

Procedure - Since the error is not necessarily in the BI system, there is no specific procedure for resolving it. With VirtualProviders, problems often occur with the connection to the remote system; these can lead to system termination. If the code for the VirtualProvider is not from SAP, contact the relevant contact person to help resolve the issue.

If an SQL error is listed in the previous message, see the procedure for SQL errors.

2. Reading from InfoProvider Z_C017_A8 is not permitted Message no. RSPLS801

Diagnosis - Cannot read data from InfoProvider Z_C017_A8 here.

System Response - The system has cancelled the read operation.

Procedure - Use InfoProvider Z_P_C017 for the read operation here

I am suspecting this is why data from the planning aggregate is not showing up on my query, but the query doesn't return an error like listcube does. It is OK to have planning aggregates in a multiprovider I am assuming because it allows it.

Any ideas why this error is appearing?

I already searched SDN and OSS, but nothing relevant appears.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

I found this notes which could be relevant for you:

SAP Note Number: 1011321 - Error when reading RemoteCubes in MultiProviders

SAP Note Number: 1051291 - DBMAN 305: Error when reading data of InfoProvider ...$N

Additional this thread:

Regards

Andreas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sap_cohort
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I will have to assume you can't list data in an Aggregation Level using ListCube. You are only able to report on it with Query. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im also having same problem.

Listcube is not possible on multiprovider which is on 3 cube and aggregate.

When i'd like to see cube's data its ok but on my multiprovider i have DBMAN350 and RSPLS801 errors.

Is there any other tips?