Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updation of Infotype PA0108

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement where in the infotype PA0108 needs to be updated. There are certain fields in PA0002 of the country Belgium which are from PA0108. These fields are to be updated.

I have tried to update these fields with the FM HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION. But it is updating only the fields from PA0002. The fields from PA0108 are not updated.

Direct Maintenance for the Infotype PA0108 is not allowed from PA30. So is there any relevance between the HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION and the maintenance of this Infotype in PA30? If any one of knows the solution,Please suggest me how to go about it.

Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ian_maxwell2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you use SAP's new infotype framework? See my responce in the following thread:

~Ian

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try with the SAP program RPUPAV00 with the modifications provided in the OSS Note 663205? If you see the code in the program, it is a direct insert on table PA0108.

when 'V108'.

**Infotyp 0002 --> PA0108

perform v108_crea using p_retco.

if p_retco eq 0 and test ne 'X'.

insert pa0108 from table it0108 accepting duplicate keys.

endif.

Edited by: Raj Julakanti on Sep 30, 2008 6:33 PM

ian_maxwell2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you use SAP's new infotype framework? See my responce in the following thread:

~Ian