cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply custom css to WebDynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have read many post on css problem but I have still issues.

I follow the steps in pdf "WDA - Custom themes for Web Dynpro ABAP applications without SAP Enterprise Portal integration": I download the theme sap_tradeshow, modify ur_ie6.css. At the end, I use the report BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS to upload new my customertheme (with the path '/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/customerthemes/<mytheme>'. I go to transaction SICF, under public/bc I create the subelement, 'customerthemes' with handler class CL_HTTP_EXT_WEBDAV_PUBLIC.

my final webdynpro url is similae to:

http://<hostname>:<port_number>/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zwd....?sap-language=EN&sap-cssurl=/SAP/PUBLIC/..., where <mytheme> is the folder name with structure common,csf,ur etc...

My webdynpro application appear without stylesheet. I have upload the theme without modify it ( as i have download it from /SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/NW5/THEMES/SAP_TRADESHOW ) but I obteined the same result.

What missing???

Please help me..

Federica

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Federica,

go to SE38 - WD_THEMES - and you need to upload the zip file and you need to follow a folder structure.

it is case sensitive, atleast the zip file.

Make a zip file by name "Project.zip" -

Create a Folder Project and have the below folder structure,

1 data - all the properties files and also the designinfo file, below is the code

2 themes - (to get all the files download the theme from portal and you will have all the folders)

2.1 ur

2.1.1 name of the theme

2.1.1.1 common

2.1.1.2 csf

2.1.1.3 r

2.1.1.4 ur - all the css files (would be good if you can get the files from the server.)

2.1.1.5 WSRP

3 war - empty folder

*.designinfo

#

isVisible=true

version=7.0.14.1.0

isDefault=false

isSapDesign=false

designName=**** name of the theme

Once done create a zip file and click on Start Import and give the path and will ask for transport request, it will take a while to upload once done as mentioned in the use the parameter sap-ep-themeroot="path"

check the table WDY_SETTINGS and see what values are there

create an entry in that with propertyname as WDTHEMEROOT AND value as give the path of the theme

and in the url instead if sap-cssurl use WDTHEMEROOT

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bola,

thnks for your replay. Now I have another problem. I think to modify css file using Eclipse. I download Eclipse Theme Editor ( https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a026b4ce-de48-2a10-7285-fb457ee6... and I follow documentation steps from documentation but when I try to create SAP UR Project ( after add jar to plugin folder ) this option isn't available. Otherwise how can I modify css file??

Thank in advance

Federica