cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

avoid authentication from satellte system in creating message to sollman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i had configured solution manager and i had done with all the basic configuration in spro.

i had even connected and tested a message to service desk in solman from satellite system it works but i have two question regarding this scenerio

1) when i am trying to raise ticket from satellite system to solman it is asking for the solman authentication . how to aviod this ?

2) in order to display the reported by field in transaction is it mandatory that satellite system user should present in solman.

thanks

regards,

vijay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> 1) when i am trying to raise ticket from satellite system to solman it is asking for the solman authentication . how to aviod this ?

Anand: Ideally u should not be prompted for the solman authentication......This happened because the RFC destination in the satelite system is not maintained properly.... Basically this destination should have a valid user-id and password.. This userid belongs to the solman system...So this problem basically suggests that either there is no valid user-id and password mentioned or user mentioned is locked... please ask BASIS guys to fix it... The name of the RFC destination is mentioned in table BCOS_CUST of the satellite system....

> 2) in order to display the reported by field in transaction is it mandatory that satellite system user should present in solman.

Anand: Its not mandatory that the satellite system user should also be present in Solman... Only BP needs to configured for the user.. The identification tab for the BP should be appropiately maintained...

Only then the reported by will be appropiately filled in after he\she raises a support msg from satellite...

Inspire ppl by rewarding....

Regards,

Anand....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

thanks for the quick reply.

it was the problem with rfc as rfc user was locked by someone .it was released then it works perfectly.

i have one more question and sorry to go off topic

i had done only with basic scenerio settings in spro and if i create a message from satellite system then in transaction crm_dno_monitor am not getting the following field filled say

reported by,although i had created BP for the user in satellite system in the transaction bp_gen

any idea

thanks

regards,

vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Its always better to raise seprate issues in seprate thread itself....Good for administration and follow up and good in terms of users who searching this forum for issue resolution.....

Anways i hope i got your query correctly......

The answer lies in proper maintainance of the BP....What is want u do is excute tcode BP...there enter BP of the relevant enduser... now navigate to the tab called identification.... there u need to maintain the following in the identifoction....

< Sys Id> < Installtion> <Client> < User id >.....All these details of your satellite system....not solman..

Hope this answers your queries....

Regards,

Anand....

Answers (0)