cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dynamic action issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have an issue where W9 action (LOA - Leave of absence with No Pay) is run and it should populate Y2, Y1 and U9 dates in IT 0041 for reason codes 07 and 08. But for union EEs (U & V empl. grp) it shld not pop-up Y2 date from the system rather it shld be entered manually with only the date code popped up but no date. Plz check to see where the code is wrong. Refer to the list below for abbr.

W9 LOA with No Pay

W7 LOA (Leave of Absence) with Regular Pay

W8 LOA with Special Pay

U9 Expected Return Date

Y1 Last Day worked

Y2 Last Day paid

MASSG-'08 - Action reason - Occupational Medical

MASSG='07' Action reason - non-Occupational Medical

LASTDAY(ZDYNACTION) - custom z program to calculate various dates.

MASSG 6 70 *START-W9 ACTION, FOR UNION EES,DO NOT POP-UP Y2 DATE AUTO., LET THE USER ENTER MANUALLY

MASSG 6 75 PSPAR-MASSN='W9'

MASSG 6 80 P0000-MASSG='07'/X

MASSG 6 85 P0000-MASSG='08'/X

MASSG 6 90 PSPAR-PERSG='V'/X

MASSG 6 95 PSPAR-PERSG='U'/X

MASSG 6 100 LASTDAY(ZDYNACTION)

MASSG 6 105 COP,0041,,,(P0000-BEGDA),(P0000-ENDDA)/D

MASSG 6 110 P0041-DAR11='Y1'

MASSG 6 115 P0041-DAT11=RP50D-DATE1

MASSG 6 120 P0041-DAR12='U9'

MASSG 6 122 P0041-DAR10='Y2'

MASSG 6 125 *END-W9 ACTION, FOR UNION EES DO NOT POP-UP Y2 DATE AUTO., LET THE USER ENTER MANUALLY

Thanks,

Rashmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From what I can see you speficaly ask the system to take action for U and V PERSG. You should populate the other employees subgroups instead of U and V.

Regards,

Chris

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rashmi,

It looks like your requirement is calculating paid absence and unpaid absences. I do not understand why you are going for actions. when you run those actions you are going to make that person inactive for certain days???

Instead y dont u go for creating absences and "AS IF" principle.

I did not understand your logic for running actions in this scenario. Could you plz share with us the reason for going for personal actions??

For instance when employee is off wether it is paid or special payment you will run action, once the employee is back how you are goint to deal with it??? I mean again what kind of action you will execute if the employee is back???

Thanks for your patience for reading all my queries...I hope you understood my question...plz don't mind, explain me in detail...