cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeating table data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Form Guru's

I have created a purchase order Form which has a table in a subform. The table is set to repeat a new table when there is more then one line item being populated. the problem I have is the data being populated in the table belongs to the line item above. This occurs with every line item

Please Help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do i access the nodes? the data is being populated from bindings that are in the context. Beginner please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

All you have to do is just the attribute in that you are populating in your Webdynpro side must follow the node structure as given above,

Say u've binded the "attr"- attribute to the dropdown field on the form, then it must be under 4 nodes atleast, following the structure as given above..

Let me know in case u didn't understand the scenario. give me ur pesonal mail id i'll send u a XDP file where in u'll understand it better.

Hope it helps,

Thanks

Amita

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amita for your response .

hugely appreciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

In this case, u'll require a little tricky way to sort out the problem:

keep the Node structure as given below:

Cardinality Singleton

DataSource 1..1 true

PDFForm 1..1 true

Node1 1..n true

Node2 1..1 false

DataSource

-> PDFForm

->Node1

->Node2

This Node2 contains the attribute that has to actually hold the values that u r populating into the dropdown.

I hope u r using Simple types to populate the data into the DropDown ListBox.

This has worked for me, hope this helps you too..

Thanks

Amita

Edited by: amita arora on Oct 1, 2008 7:26 AM

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understood correctly, your table is showing just 1 row instead of multiple rows?

In that case you have to check for the dynamic properties of the table UI.

-Ashutosh