Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP deletion ...

zbynek_kabrt3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I used transaction BUPA_DEL to perform deletion on those obsolete BP. I notice some of the BPs that can not be deleted due to the return message "Business partner 41 still used in business transactions"

Then I did check CRM_DNO_MONITOR, there is one ticket log under the BP. The ticket is in status "Confirmed".

Could you pls let me know how can I delete the BP 41? Pls comment what else i should check of in order for me to proceed with the deletion..

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Zbynek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Valdecir
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Zbynek,

You will need to archive the message first. There cannot be documents in the base with the BP.

Regards,

Val

zbynek_kabrt3
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you! Now I know that I cann't delete BP with assigned some support messages. Also I know that the mesasges cann't be deleted but they can be archived. In this moment I don't know how can I do it but I will find out that. If you have some short guide describing archiving process it could be usefull. Maybe just one question. Is it possible to archive a few particular messages or I have to archive all completed messages together?

Regards,

Zbynek

Valdecir
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Zbynet,

Unfortunately I do not have the procedures or can tell if you can filter wich messages will be archived.

For my cases, I developed a Z report based on the BUPA_DEL which exchanges the old BP with a new BP, thus releasing the old BP from being attached to any message and allowing me to delete the BP.

Basically the report has to perform this:

update crmd_partner set PARTNER_NO = WK_GUIDN where PARTNER_NO = WK_GUIDO.

update crmd_order_index set partner_no = PARTNEW where PARTNER_NO = PARTNER.

Of course you have to have in mind SOX compliance when touching the table directly, so authorization checks are a must in this report and a through conversation with the SOX guys.

Regards,

Val

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check note if it is applicable to you:1068170. This helped me to resolve the issue after implimenting that note.

Regards,

Krishna