cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In web clint Business Server Page (BSP) Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

All

I am in sap ides 4.0 I am trying to login the web Clint thru the BSP application in the se80 t code I got in to that code select the BSP application after that cic_ic and F8.

New internet explore opened and asked for user id password after that I am getting error

The url came that

http://gopinath:8000/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ic/default.htm?sap-client=800&sap-sessioncmd=open

Business Server Page (BSP) Error

Was ist passiert?

Call of BSP page terminated due to error.

Note

 Following error text processed in system:

BSP Exception: Die URL enthält keine vollständige Domainangabe (gopinath statt gopinathgopinath).

Error Type: Exception

Your SAP Business Server Pages Team

regards,

prakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to the error message you do not have the complete Domain Name.

"Die URL enthält keine vollständige Domainangabe " means "The URL does not contain a complete domain"

For logging on to IC weblient, instead of going through SE80 use the transaction CRM_IC directly. This will start the webclient in a browser window where you have to provide the username and password.

Hope this helps.

Rgds,

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i did all that same the internet exploral is opening and after that it is asking for id and password but after entring that no action i created a profile and assigned to the sap user also.

thank you for response. it is showing nothing on screen no error and no action.

if i refresh the internet explorer one popup is coming and in that pop up end user section.

Ending the user section. as per raju note i activated the IT00 tree in the bsp application

it is showing in the address that is that longing off is coming.

for batter understand i will send the screen shot if u like to see. if u what to send give me a test mail to my id.

it is sivaanjith atgmail.com.

for batter under stand the problem please go threw this thread i posted in bps forms.

[BPS thread which i posted in bsp|;

with Regards

prakesh.