cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any possiblity to run 2 same actions on same day...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts...

According to my user s need..they want to run "change of position action" twice on the same date with different position Ids.

I have tried but the recent action overrides the first action details.

In overview i can able to see only one Change of position action.

Even i tried to see 0302 IT through SE11.There i have found additional action is there for every action performed to him including Hiring action.There is only one addtional action is showing up for change of position action.

Please advise me to resolve the problem.

How i have to answer the client.

Regards,

Ram sai.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess it is possible to have multiple actions on the same day. But they should have different action type.

You can make another action, saying 2 position change on same day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts...

Any solutions for the above problem.

Regards,

Vikram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Puneet is right. 2 actions are possible (if one of them doesn't change the employment status) but they should be different.

If you run the same personal action on the same day, then it's not an additional entry but a chang eof the earlier captured action so no recording of a 2nd action.

Wilfred.

PS For what it's worth, I won't bother creating an action '2nd position change' because then in no time action 3, 4, 5 will be "required" as well.

Plain and simple: It's not possible to record the same action on the same day twice.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

u can change check T529A and ticek the additional action

check set up personnel actions node

if the status of an employee changes from active to inactive than only u cannot change it

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

ya it is possible