cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pension contribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus can you plzz help me out we have a wage type called pension builder top up so when i ren simulation run for last month the system is running retro and showing this amount seperately in the payslip fr all the periods when it has run retro can you tell me y the system is behaving like this.

regards

Sid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I can.

System is behaving like this because that is they way you have set up your payslip to behave.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus thanks for your reply but the problem is till last month the pay slip was ok we did not have that wagetype but this month it is adding up in the pay slips when running say for example in the month of april added up wage type in may showing seperately april figure ang may figure in in june same thing apeil,may and june i need to prevent this and show in the payslip only that month figure.

Regards

Sid

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Dont worry about this, It will come like that only becuase you didn't pay the salary for the last month.

As our friends said it has happend like that, For example If one employee salary is on hold didn't got paid for last month for any reason he supose to get paid for the same in next month in such case that salary will become arrear to the next month.

SAP gave some standard wagetype for that topay it will get paid in next month

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus employees pay was not on hold he was paid normal i will show how it looks in my payslip

W/T

9ERR new pension builde top up 233.6

9ERR new pension builde top up 333.2

9ERR new pension builde top up 421.3

9ERR new pension builde top up 226.3

9ERR new pension builde top up 226.3 current month figure

I don't want system to show all this figure for previous month i need only current month figure