Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Infoview Error.

I have a report uploaded to Crystal Reports and it give me this error when i try to view it in infoview. I have a development and production server which are the same. I use import wizard to import from development to production. The report runs in development but gives me the following error on my production server. Any ideas as to what causes this error?

List of Values failure: fail to get values. Cause of error: Error in File UDF_CD_3: Unknown Database Connector Error Details: MetaDataPlugins.dll: There is no connection object inside the table. Either the connection object has not been set, or the table has a parameterized connection. You need to set the current value of the connection parameter before getting the connection object.

Unable to retrieve Object.

List of Values failure: fail to get values. Cause of error: Error in File UDF_CD_3: Unknown Database Connector Error Details: MetaDataPlugins.dll: There is no connection object inside the table. Either the connection object has not been set, or the table has a parameterized connection. You need to set the current value of the connection parameter before getting the connection object.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question