cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House bank for a vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If I enter a payment term in the master data of a vendor it appears in every document I create in FB60 transaction, but if I enter a house bank in the master data of that vendor it does not appear in the documents I create in FB60.

Is it correct? Could I customize the system to display the house bank in the documents???

Thank you very much in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I suppose by House bank in FB60 we mean the house bank through which we will make the payment to the vendor and not the house bank of the vendor. Therefore, there is no logic of maintaining vendor's house bank in FB60

regards

Parag Bhargava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it means the house bank through which we will make the payment to the vendor

How could I get this information in fb60????

Is this possible???

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please elaborate this with example. Like suppose Vendor has bank account with Citibank and your Company has bank account with Deutsche Bank, which account would you like to get populated in FB60 ?

regards

Parag Bhargava

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to have in fb60 my company house bank (HBKID field)because if I the system does not take it automatically from the vendor master data I have to select it in each document I register in FB60 and I always pay this vendor with this bank.

If I have the possibility to introduce the information in the vendor master data, I think It could be possible to display it in FB60.

For example, If I select a payment term in the vendor master data it appears in fb60.

Thank you

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Beatriz,

this does not work the way you expect. The house bank in the vendor master record won't be saved into the invoice by default, but will be used by the payment program (automatically). However if you enter a house bank manually into the invoice, that will overwrite the one which would come from the master data when the payment program runs.

hope this helps

ec

Answers (0)