Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery occured twice

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi forum...

I just wanted to check weather any of us have encountered similar situation...

we have got an order with two line items. and we could see that the delivery has been created twice...

Two delivery documents automatically created for a single order and that too for both the line items...

Can you help me with your suggestions...?

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Safeer

Were you able to create delivery or do PGI ??

If you were able to do PGI, then negative stock is allowed for that plant. Go to OMJ1 and check whether the box is checked against the respective plant

You can also check in T.Code zeroVLP where for your item category, "B" is maintained for the field "Check overdelivery". Most probably, you would not have maintained this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi...

PGI has not been done yet... We got the tickets as it looks strange to see two similar deliveries for a sales order.

More details on the scenario , with hope that you can help out with your suggestions....

Lets consider a sales document with 2 line items say Material 1 and Material two...both with quantity 1.

The case here is, two deliveries i could see in the document flow, in both the delivery documents Material 1 and Material 2 are there both with quantity 1,

SO instead of supplying him 2 materials , system is creating delivery for 4 materials..

Strange isn't? Any ideas...why is it behaving so.. and to do some analysis on this ( the worst part is ... this issue is in production and i couldn't replicate this issue in testing or development server )

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI lakshmi...

I just checked the Tcode 0VLP, and its maintained with B,,,,

So, this strange case is looking like an exception

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Safeer

You have not yet answered my question. Have you checked in OMJ1 and 0vlp ?? If so, what is maintained there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI lakshmi...

Yes.. I have checked OMJ1- and its not marked against the negative stock allowed

I have checked 0VLP - its maintained with B- Situation rejected with an error message

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Safeer

Go to VTLA, select the item category for the combination of your delivery type and order type and see whether you have maintained "+" for the field "Pos./neg. quantity" and also checked the box for "Update document flow"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks lakshmi..

But the setting as told by you has been set already...

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi...

Upon analysing the error we found that a Job ran twice every 15 mins. Because of two jobs running at same time, there were some cases where multiple deliveries got created. Advised the users to manually delete the miltiple deliveries and then, reporcessed IDOCS.

Ticket closed...

Thanks for your help....

Safeer Rahman

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the updation which is very much appreciated.